| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbus, In in July is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 117.9mm (4.6in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbus, In July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Columbus, In, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbus, In:
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Anderson, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) NNE
- Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) E
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Madison, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Vevay, In, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) ESE
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) SSE